niedziela, 24 kwietnia 2011

사랑 한국

South Korea always fascinated me, especially korean girls. Beautiful with pale, healthy and flawless complexion.
Wearing girly and chic clothes just like the Doo Ri's new ready-to-wear spring collection.



and here's  the 'eco friendly' jewelry by Melissa Joy Manning for the Doo Ri's collection



Now let me introduce you my new inspiration - IU, young korean singer. I love her because of her beauty and pretty voice.





and for the end some other pics of korean style








A.

7 komentarzy:

Codeine pisze...

thank's for Your comment
I love Your photo darling :)
xoxo

Sick by Trend pisze...

so cool the collection!! and the last post too! Love Kane!! thanks for ur comment!! I'm following, Follow me!

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

mixedupgirl pisze...

already following :)

Violetta E. pisze...

So beautiful

Katheyn Volikos pisze...

great post!

RUNWAYROCKNROLL.BLOGSPOT.COM
RUNWAYROCKNROLL.BLOGSPOT.COM

Annabelle Fleur pisze...

She is so beautiful and stylish! Amazing!!! Also love Doo Ri!!! I love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

Love,
Annabelle
http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

Vale ♥ pisze...

Awesome pics ! I love that bag with the bow =) lots of inspirations from your post ! xoxo

http://fashionandcookies.blogspot.com